Reverend Steven W. Lawler
600 Lee Ave, St. Louis, MO 63119 USA | 314-753-7911 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Coaching, entrepreneurship. community & organization development; business, management, and leadership education, and new program initiatives.
Olin School of Business – Washington University in St Louis
MBA — Executive Program
Yale Divinity School, New Haven, CT
STM — Critical Theory
Seabury – Western Theological Seminary, Evanston IL
M.Div. — Pastoral Studies
Rockford College, Rockford, IL
B.S. — Sociology 1981
Haitian Immigration, Sociology of Religion, Critical Theory
Minors: Philosophy & Religion
Honors Thesis: Patterns of Community – Haitian Immigration to Chicago
The Walker Leadership Institute at Eden Theological Seminary
Launch activities for a new Institute. Program design and development. Workshop and course instruction. Fund development.
2016 – Present
University College – Washington University in St Louis
Faculty and Coordinator 1990 – 2016
Course development, faculty recruitment, program design as well as teaching courses in Leadership, Sustainability, Organization Development, Systems Thinking and Training Design
1990 – 2016
Managing Director 2004 – 2016
Designed organizational research, lead analysis, and planning based on research results.
2004 – 2016
The Lawler Organization
Principal 1997 – Present
Coaching, organizational planning, community engagement, leadership development, and cultural assessment.
1997 – Present
The Education Center
Developed curricular materials, organized conferences, and developed a digital platform for materials focused on adult, youth, and children’s formation using a religious and psychological framework.
2001 – 2004
Chief Possibilities Officer
Work for a services firm that transitioned into Venture Capital and launching technology companies from the US into EMEA (Europe, Middle, East, and Africa).
1998 – 2001
Partial Client List
- Community Development: Ferguson Youth Initiative, The Vine, Justine Petersen, The Rooted City Project
- Healthcare: Carlinville Area Hospital, BJC HealthCare, Ascension Health
- Hospitality: The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, The Peninsula Hotel – Chicago, Oetker Hotel Management Group GmbH,
- Manufacturing: Ryobi, Ingersoll Rand, Club Cart
- Non-Profit: Center for Contemporary Arts (COCA), The Regional Arts Commission (RAC), The Denver Province of The Redemptorists, The Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, the Danforth Foundation.
- Publishing: Liguori Publishers, The St Louis Post-Dispatch, Pulitzer Publishing
- Professional Organizations: IMCA – The Investment Management Consultants Association, Missouri Association of CPA’s, St Louis Chapter – IABC, Association for Corporate Growth – St. Louis Chapter
- Sustainability: St Louis Earth Day, USGBC Gateway Chapter, MetWest Terra Ventures
The Episcopal Church
Ordained in 1984